* none of the following images are mine and i take no credit for the photos*
Dustin Martin- I will never understand this. Looks like a 5 year old did it.

Ash Smith- oh Ash, slightly reminds me of Tracy from Hairspray.

Greg Anderson- then there's the mullet era.
TATTOOS
Ned Kelly- 'such is life' across his torso. WHY?

Travis Cloke- not a terrible tattoo however I feel as though its just not him.

Leroy Jetta- cute meaning but i will never understand the attempt of faces in tattoos.

Jeremy Howe- 'pain is short, victory is forever. Considering he okays for Melbourne I guess he's gotta hold onto as many victory's as he can. But he could have at least centered it.

Daniel Merrett- i don't even know what he was thinking. Surely one he will regret.
These tattoos and hairstyles surely are an interesting aspect of our beloved AFL players. Just glad their appearances have next to no impact on their sporting ability. Which do you guys think are the worst? and are there any worse that I've missed?

No comments:
Post a Comment